TextbooksOfficial Birmingham-Southern College textbooks.
Search By Course
Students trust BSC Bookstore for new and used textbooks. At BSC Bookstore you'll get the exact textbooks selected by your instructors at the most competitive prices guaranteed! BSC Bookstore is your official Birmingham-Southern College bookstore.
You can now rent textbooks from BSC Bookstore and save up to 50% or more! To find out more about renting your textbooks, click here.
BIRMINGHAM-SOUTHERN COLLEGE BOOKSTORE
TEXTBOOK RENTAL TERMS OF AGREEMENT
In consideration for being allowed to rent textbooks, I agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. I understand that it is my responsibility to return the rented textbooks to the proper location by 4:45 p.m. on the semester's Return Date or pay the replacement cost for the rented textbook, applicable sales tax and a late charge. If I ask someone else to return my rented textbooks and they fail to do so timely or for any other reason, I will remain responsible for my un-returned textbook. For the purposes of this Agreement, the replacement cost of a rented textbook is the textbook's replenishment cost from the publisher.
2. If my rented textbook(s) is lost or stolen, or returned in so damaged a condition that it is not re-rentable, I must notify the BSC Bookstore prior to 4:45 p.m. on the semester's Return Date, and in any of those events the replacement cost of the rented textbook plus applicable sales taxes will be charged to my credit card or student account.
3. I understand that the rental textbook is the property of the Birmingham-Southern College. To rent a textbook, I must pay the textbook rental fee. By accepting the terms of the textbook rental program, I promise to return the rented textbook to the BSC Bookstore in good, undamaged and rentable condition and without excessive highlighting, underlining, or marking by 4:45 p.m. on the semester's Return Date.
The Return Date is December 12, 2013.
4. I authorize the Birmingham-Southern College to place my student records on hold and to charge to my student account either an amount equal to the replacement cost of the rented textbook, applicable sales tax and a $15.00 late charge per rental textbook that is not returned by 4:45 p.m. on the semester's Return Date or the replacement cost of the rented textbook and applicable sales tax if the textbook is lost or stolen, or returned in so damaged a condition that is no longer rentable. Excessive highlighting, underlining, or marking of textbooks is not allowed and may result in the rented textbook being so damaged it is no longer rentable.
5. I agree that all identifying stickers/labels on rental textbooks must remain intact and must not be removed, altered, or obliterated.
6. I understand that if I drop a course for which I have rented a textbook, the rental fee is refundable only if I return the rented textbook no later than 4:45 p.m. within the first two weeks from the official 1st day of classes and a printed revised class schedule showing the course has been dropped. If I have an incomplete in a course for which I rented a textbook, I must return the rented textbook no later than 4:45 p.m. on the semester's Return Date to avoid a charge to my student account.